My June Ecocentric Pregnancy Box is here!
Why is opening a package full of surprises so fun? Especially when you know that you are going to love everything inside?
It’s been especially fun in this new phase of life to discover products that make me more comfortable and satisfy my snack cravings!
This is what was inside my box:
- Baby’s First Year Stickers: Some of those cute stickers for milestone photos!
- Missy J’s Lemon Raspberry Cookie: A yummy cookie, that also comes with a surprise free gift!
- Mes Amies Coconut Lime Soap: A huge bar of soap that smells like a summer drink!
- Nine Naturals Repairing Body Balm: I have mentioned before how incredibly DRY my skin has been during this pregnancy. I love sticking this balm stick in my purse for dry hands or knees!
- Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner: A silky lip balm that comes in a huge stick and smells like summer!
The subscription boxes make a great gift for a mom who loves to try new, clean products! You can also purchase many of the products on the website! The stickers, Mes Amies Soap, Body Balm, and Lip Conditioner are all available to purchase individually.
I also think the Summer 2017 Mystery Box would make a really great gift for any mama!