Scroll to the bottom of the page for email entry!
I have been so overwhelmed by all of the feedback and encouragement I have received from you all for this blog! I wanted to create a space to talk about beauty in a new way. We all receive so many messages about beauty from the media, which fill our thought lives and affect how we see ourselves + how we make purchases. This blog is a place where we can have non-toxic conversations on beauty and I make recommendations for non-toxic beauty products that I love.
To celebrate, I want to GIVE something away! You have probably heard that Nordstrom is holding their Anniversary Sale. Over the past week, Nordstrom cardholders have had early access and today they opened the sale up to everyone! The Anniversary Sale is unique in that Nordstrom marks down new products for the season, rather than past-season items. Nordstrom is one of my absolute favorite places to shop – they offer an amazing selection of products and have great customer service (free shipping and returns!!). I have been thrilled that they picked up a few clean beauty brands. Clean beauty is going mainstream and I could not be happier about it!
The GIVEAWAY is easy. You have the chance to win a $50 NORDSTROM E-GIFTCARD!!! I’ll send it straight to your email inbox at 1pm on Saturday, July 23rd!! Here’s how you enter:
- Follow @therosewateredit on Instagram!
- Tag 3 friends that are not currently following @therosewateredit that would like to learn more about clean beauty on the post of the picture you see above.
- Enter your email on therosewateredit.com blog to receive email updates about my posts. (I will not give your email to anyone else! You’ll just receive my posts in your inbox.)
I will choose the winner at random from my email addresses database and just double-check that they have tagged three buddies! I’m so excited to gift one of you! Just make sure you enter by NOON on Saturday, July 23rd because that’s when the contest closes!!
As for what I would do with a FREE $50 NORDSTROM E-GIFTCARD- buy clean beauty, of course!! You get 5 free assorted samples and free shipping! Here’s my shopping list of things I want to try and products I already own + love:
- I am dying to try the Jane Iredale Lip Definer in Nude. Lip pencils are one of my favorite beauty tools and everyone needs a nude shade! Plus, if you spend $90 on Jane Iredale products, you’ll receive 3 full-size Lip Drink Lip Balms!!
- I love the Jane Iredale Magic Mitt. It is an incredibly green way to remove makeup from your face. I wear contact lenses and I try to keep my eyes really clean- it’s great for stubborn eye makeup! It is much more fine and gentle than an ordinary wash cloth – I never use a wash cloth on my face!
- Brows. Another favorite beauty tool (coming from the woman with naturally dark brown hair and blonde eyebrows!). A defined brow actually lends to the use of less eye makeup!! I’ll post more on this later, but when you define your brow, it defines the total eye area and you can use less eye makeup!! I like a brow mascara because it’s fast and anyone can do it! I am dying to try this Jane Iredale Pure Brow in Brunette!
5. One of my next purchases will be the RMS Beauty Master Mixer. It’s a rosegold illuminating formula that can be used as a highlighter or mixed with other products. I can’t wait to try it on my eyelids for a summery glow!
6. I just ordered the Coola Suncare Mineral Liplux SPF 30 in Tanline for an upcoming beach weekend! It’s being shipped to me, so I’ll let you all know what I think after I try it! I LOVE Coola sun products and SPF is super important for my lips. They burn so easily! Tanline is supposed to be a coral color, which will be perfect for a Charleston weekend!
Of course, you don’t have to use your $50 NORDSTROM E-GIFTCARD on beauty products! There are so many beautiful clothes, shoes + accessories on sale! You could put the card towards the Free People Maxi Skirt that I wore to dinner in Barcelona! It is on sale in the color Petal!
Don’t forget to enter by NOON on Saturday! I have some exciting posts coming up for you all! Going on a dream vacation and moving the weekend we returned was clearly not the best scenario for blog posting! I will be posting all of my favorite things from the trip for your future travel planning, as well as sharing the products that kept me feeling great on such an active trip!