I have created a gift guide for those that like to shop local, and just so happen to be from the SOUTH! A combination of clean beauty and fun products for the most discerning recipient!
- I love this Southern treasure of a read, Aspirations of the Heart! It’s such a fun read, set in my city of Atlanta in the early 1900’s. The plot is thick with mystery, romance and rich history. A must-read this holiday season!
- I always have the Atlanta-based Revive Your Bath Peppermint Lip Balm in my handbag. It’s simply made from Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Candelilla Wax + Peppermint Essential Oil, so you can feel great about what you are putting on your lips. I love this balm..and the price point. I have already put in my stocking-stuffer order!
- I received my Grits and Honey Scrub from the hands of HollyBeth herself, in her downtown Atlanta studio. She told me that the recipe comes from her mother and I just love the southern ingredients – grits and Georgia tupelo honey! As a mask, or a scrub alone, it is sure to make your skin happy this winter!
- Sugarboo Designs Hello Series Melamime Plates were featured on Good Morning America as a top gift this season! These are perfect for the thoughtful entertainer! Sugarboo Designs is also based in Georgia!
- It’s all in a name and Skin Savior is no exception. St. Simons Island-based One Love Organics has certainly bottled a little miracle-worker with this product! It even comes in a travel-size for your winter wonderland adventures!
- I absolutely swear by everything Marilyn does. Her Gluten-free Bubble Bread Mix is a crowd-pleaser for the gluten-free and gluten-friendly at your holiday gathering. I swear her gluten-free products are the best there are and your gluten-friendlies will be none the wiser!
Happy Shopping, Y’all!